Hennings Solicitors

Our Services

Service content

Deed of Trust

Often owning property jointly will mean that you need to express individual and distinct shares. Where the shares are unequal your property ownership requirements will need to be recorded in a deed of trust or declaration of trust. At Hennings we are experienced in drafting and advising on all forms of property trust deeds.

If you need a straightforward declaration of trust simply stating the shares you hold a property, this can be dealt with simply as part of the conveyancing process within the Transfer Deed, however if you require a slightly more detailed deed we will charge a fee of £450 plus VAT.

Complaints Procedure 

Our Complaints Procedure is detailed in our Terms of Business but you can also find it here.